Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) Azure Cloud Architect for our team in Switzerland.
As a (Senior) Azure Cloud Architect at Nordcloud, you will work on various customer projects, from building a new infrastructure to migrations, audits and Big Data. The daily work can include everything from implementing a configuration management infrastructure to conducting workshops and design recommendations for a technical team. You will also become a trusted advisor to well-known companies and manage the customer relationships, and roadmap together with the Nordcloud sales team.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Technical consultant for developers and Azure users
- Contribute to the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions and services that meet the needs of our customers
- Communication with stakeholders and participation in coordination meetings
- Creation of innovative PoC
- Automating the cloud environment with CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as a Code
- Definition and implementation of security strategies
- Migration of on-premises workloads to cloud environments and modernization of old solutions to cloud-native technologies
Your key skills:
- At least 3 years of practical Azure experience from successfully implemented projects and knowledge of the various Azure Platform Services
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud is an advantage
- Consulting experience with cloud services
- DevOps “toolkit” and mindset
- Experience with infrastructure as code frameworks (e.g. Terraform, Bicep or Pulumi)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, EKS) and/or configuration management systems (Ansible or similar)
- Experience in the administration of Windows and/or Linux servers or back-end development
- Ability to create and present solution architectures in terms of availability, performance and cost
- Good command of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Python…)
- 5 years of work experience in the tech industry
- Language skills in English and German (at least on a B2 level)
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 27 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud values diversity and is dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all candidates and employees.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.