Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
As part of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Senior Azure Cloud Architect.
Your daily work will include:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Pre-sales activity and assistance with customer proposal writing
- Using best practices to design customer environments
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Taking a step back, and giving design recommendations to a technical team
- You’ll have a selection of different hats and the luxury of following customer projects from start to release
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
- Experience leading other Cloud Architects and leading delivery engagements
- Advanced knowledge of Azure platform; Google Cloud and/or AWS would be a plus
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
- DevOps skills for leading the team and consulting the customer
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
- Coding/scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude are a must
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- Hybrid work (4 days remote, 1 day in your local UK office, or more if you like)
- Generous individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop, accessories) and ways of working
- Benefits such as up to 7% matched pension contributions, extensive private health care, Bupa dental plan, and a seasonal ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity and parental leave
- Gym expense or well-being monthly allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Learn more at nordcloud.com