We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Senior Azure Cloud Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Participating in various customer projects, from implementing cloud foundations and platforms to transforming workloads into cloud native application
- Pre-sales activity including assisting with writing customer proposal
- Deep-diving into our customers’ challenges by giving workshops and designing recommendations to technical teams and stakeholders
- You will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud account team
- You will therefore have the opportunity to engage with our customers from the very start of the customer journey to the cloud and continue in your role on the customer projects until it’s finished
- Act as technical thought leader in customer engagements and amongst your peers at Nordcloud
We favor critical/logical thinking, curiosity, and attention to detail over extensive but unstructured knowledge.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- At least 3 years of experience working within the EU
- At least 5 years of experience in Cloud Services
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure (other public clouds such as AWS and GCP are a plus)
- Experience in leading complex large-scale projects
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- An understanding of on-premises technologies (like VM-ware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- An understanding of backend programming with languages (C#, Java, Go, or similar)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, ECS, GKE)
- Azure DevOps Toolkit
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Experience with enterprise customers or big organizations
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in consultancy would be a plus
All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. As you will work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work within the country of Sweden
- We are part of the collective bargaining agreement (Almegas Kollektivavtal – Tech Sverige)
- Local benefits such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com