Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Architect for our team in Sweden.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Giving workshops and designing recommendations for a technical team
- You’ll become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team
- You’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Sweden and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
- At least 5 years of experience in Public Cloud
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS (other public clouds such as Azure and GCP are a plus)
- Experience in leading complex large-scale projects
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
- Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
- Hands-on experience with IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) for managing the cloud
- Knowledge and experience around DevOps/DevSecOps and/or Platform Engineering as well as the ability to share, coach and mentor in these areas
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude are a must
- Experience with enterprise customers or big organizations
- At least 3 years of experience working within the EU
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Windows and/or Linux sys op background
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- Passion to share your knowledge, mentor others in the team and lead if necessary
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Coding/scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
- Experience in consultancy
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
- We are part of the collective bargaining agreement (Almegas Kollektivavtal – Tech Sverige)
Nordcloud values diversity and is dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all candidates and employees.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.