Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) AWS Cloud Architect for our team in Germany.
A (Senior) Cloud Architect is an AWS expert, who acts as a technical consultant for developers and AWS users. In addition to that, the Cloud Architect takes part in the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions and services fulfilling our customers’ needs.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Acting as a technical consultant for developers and AWS users
- Taking part in the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions and services fulfilling our customers’ needs
- Stakeholder communication and participating in alignment meetings
- Building innovative PoC
- Automation of the cloud environment with CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as a Code
- Defining and implement secure strategies
- Migrating on-premises workloads to cloud environments and modernize old solutions to cloud native technologies
Your key skills:
- Hands-on AWS experience from successful projects; knowledge of AWS platform services
- DevOps “toolkit” and attitude
- Terraform knowledge
- Knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, EKS)
- Windows server and/or Linux server administration experience
- Good command of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash,…)
- Some willingness to travel
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Database knowledge (SQL/NoSQL)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Networking know-how
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Developer background
- Consulting experience
- Relevant certifications are appreciated
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.