Senior AWS Cloud Architect
Poznań, Wrocław, Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Katowice, Bydgoszcz, Poland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and are currently looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Our teams of Cloud Architects and Engineers help in building clients’ cloud platforms, pipelines, and tooling. They work directly with customers and each of us must be able to explain technical content to people who might be less familiar with the technology. You will participate in regular remote meetings, and visit the clients on-site when needed, to discuss the specific solutions you’re going to implement on the client’s side.
To us delivering quality solutions is more important than just “getting the job done”.
Your daily work:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Trusted advisor role for high-profile enterprise businesses
- Following customer projects from start to release
- Supporting a team of managed cloud when needed
- Using best practices to design customer environments
- Giving design recommendations to a technical team or pre-sales activities
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
- Advanced knowledge of AWS
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
- Windows and/or Linux sys op background
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- DevOps skills for leading a team and consulting the customer
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
- Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Hands-on experience with IaC for managing the cloud
- Coding/scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude as a must
- Fluent communication skills in English; Polish is a plus
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com