Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Account Executive for our team in Norway.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Market prospecting mainly within in the private sector, identifying and developing new customers and offerings
- Growing and diversifying revenue streams from the existing strategic accounts
- Identifying new business opportunities within the large enterprise customer segment
- Developing and building relationships with C-level and senior executives at existing and new clients
- Delivering on sales booking, revenue, and profitability targets
- Providing thought leadership, inspiration, and motivation to all stakeholders, internal and external, to enhance Nordcloud’s vision and industry position
- Working closely with our partners at Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- Presenting Nordcloud by attending trade shows and special events
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Norway and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- Enterprise-level solution selling – knowing the complexities, politics, sales cycles, etc of large customers and solution selling
- At least 5-7 years of experience with sales in tech/IT
- Analytical and result driven with enterprise sales strategy
- By heart, you are a salesperson, but your experience has shown you that well-managed delivery is key to growth and thus it has become your second nature
- Proven ability to Solution Sell, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
- Proven sales forecaster with a good knowledge of your own KPI
- Experience in working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Experience with enterprise RFP processes
- Solid team player with a passion for “hairy goals”
- Fluent/native communication skills in Norwegian
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Experience in solution sales within the Norwegian industry
- Public cloud experience (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.