Sales Engagement Director
Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value.
To help us to continue to do this, we are looking for a Sales Engagement Director.
The Sales Engagement Director is an account sales leader and a business creator. This role has responsibility for the overall account planning & management including the creation and execution of a strategic account plan, goal attainment, and revenue growth.
The Sales Engagement Director leads the commercial process at Nordcloud to deliver maximum impact and value for our largest and most strategic key clients. They do so by challenging our customers and delivering customer interactions specifically designed to disrupt their current thinking and teach them something new: In other words, influence large-scale Cloud-based transformation programs.
As Sales Engagement Director at Nordcloud Germany, you’re the managing director of your named account, on a journey of realizing that benefit for the customer. You own end to end the entire account including:
- Responsible for 3-5 key strategic accounts.
- Growing and diversifying revenue streams from existing largest strategic accounts
- Identify new business opportunities within the large enterprise key customer segment
- Develop and build relationships with C-level and senior executives at current and potential clients
- Ensure that current and new clients implement strategies that maximize Nordcloud’s value proposition, including infrastructure, application, and consulting portfolio
- Manage key accounts with a focus on increased customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Deliver on agreed revenue and profitability targets
- Provide thought leadership, inspiration, and motivation to all stakeholders, internal and external, to enhance Nordcloud’s vision and industry position
- Work closely with our partners at Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Provide timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- Present Nordcloud at events and in the media by attending trade shows and special events
Skills, experience, and characteristics that will help you are:
- Enterprise-level solution selling – knowing the complexities, politics, sales cycles, etc of large customers and solution selling.
- Experience in public cloud business
- By heart, you are a salesperson, but experience has shown you that well-managed delivery is key for growth and thus it has become your second nature
- Native level in spoken and written German and English including excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to Solution Sell, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
- Experience from adopting the Challenger sales methodology in all client interactions
- Drive, passion, and team spirit
- Experience in working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Experience with enterprise RFP processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high growth, and rapidly changing environment
- You will be given keys to our most precious customer relationships and thus this is very much the key position in our organization. The location of this position is in Munich, but depending on the customer can also involve moderate traveling, you can also work remotely if you live in another city in Germany.
We offer you a possibility to really make an impact on our customers’ business and be part of Nordcloud success.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly virtual coffee and Tuesday after work!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!