People Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Our mission is to enable people to shine and we are now looking for a People Operations Manager, based in London, to join our international People Operations team.
Our People Operations team is passionate about ensuring a consistently great employee experience. We plan and execute the whole employee life cycle of our people in Finland, Scandinavia, the UK, the Netherlands, and the DACH region.
We are currently in the process of scaling up our operations along the employee life cycle and start building meaningful partnerships with our leaders. This newly created role will be responsible for setting up and managing all people-related processes for our strongly growing team in the UK and supporting the ramp-up in further countries.
Your role would include:
- Manage all people processes in your region – from onboarding to exit
- Ensure all administration is executed according to local legal requirements as well as to NCs compliance standards
- Supervise and manage our local payroll provider and ensure that payroll relevant activities including bonuses, benefits, holiday allowance, etc. are taken care of
- Own & manage projects in our People Operations team and use the launch of our new HRIS hibob to increase the efficiency and compliance of our people management processes
- Own & manage the planning of setting up and locally implementing people processes in start-up locations
- Partner and advise leaders on people-related topics, from individual growth paths to managing contracts and employee data – and everything in between
- Partner with hiring and talent development managers and ensure they have the information needed
- Implement in close collaboration with our local office manager your ideas about how to create a workplace where people are engaged and flourish
- Take an active part in our employer branding strategy to retain our people from diverse backgrounds, fostering an inclusive workplace culture
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in People Operations, General People / Payroll Administration
- Holistic understanding of the people processes along the Employee life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation, any other national employment legislation, such as the NL, Sweden, or Germany is considered a plus
- Reliable Google suite skills, especially in excel
- Experience with HRIS systems, HiBob is considered a plus
- Business fluent in English, any other language considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a service-minded mentality
- Drive and self-motivation with the ability to work independently
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals
- No exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) + certification bonus
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.