Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Managed Cloud Environments to keep customer systems operational and aligned with their needs. We provide end-to-end support from Incident Management to disaster recovery and vulnerability scanning – we make running and scaling the cloud simple. We are devoted to keeping cloud operations running simply with the highest quality.
As an OpenShift Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing OpenShift offering.
- Building and deploying best practices within the GitOps practice area.
- Building and promoting reusable solutions for OpenShift (Kubernetes) within the practice area.
- Being in contact with partner product teams working on managed OpenShift.
- Cooperating with engineering teams on operators’ development.
- Cooperating with managed services on cluster onboarding guidelines.
We want you on board if you:
- Have hands-on experience with containerization (OpenShift (Kubernetes), Docker).
- Have proven experience with any cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Have proven experience with Terraform, Golang, or similar technology.
- Have a proven track working on customer projects.
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working to deliver results.
- Numerous opportunities to develop expertise in all key marketing functions.
- Clear opportunities to directly influence a rapidly growing business.
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, virtual assistant, a high-end laptop and smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Working with a range of industry-leading customers across Europe.
- A flat organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Flexibility in working hours and location.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!