Munich, Warsaw, London, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Worldwide
Nordcloud is here to push the tech industry forward for the benefit of our customers. We have open roles across all regions and welcome you to enter your open application if you are unsure of which role suits your unique skills. We are looking for new future cloud experts across all functions to join us and at the same time our tightly knit global community.
Let’s catch up and tailor your future career at Nordcloud together!
You’ll find unparalleled professional development opportunities at Nordcloud, and it’s not just about tech training, conferences, and public cloud certifications but a supportive community culture where everyone enjoys working together, is excited to experiment with new innovations, and shares knowledge through our forums and networks. We’re geared to ensure equal, proactive attention for everyone’s professional growth. As a concrete example, we guarantee everyone a minimum of 10 days each year (and a solid monetary budget) for their personal development.
What do we expect from you?
At a minimum:
- We expect you to have an education in engineering, computer science, IT, or related fields.
- We believe you are a dedicated, self-driven, quick learner and can work in teams where you share success instead of owning it.
- We expect you to have knowledge of the core concepts of security, network, programming, and databases.
- We expect you to be familiar with coding/scripting in general, preferably with some experience in coding/scripting during school projects.
- We expect you to fluently communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Last but not least, we strongly believe that you are passionate about growing professionally in the field of cloud computing.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects – we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups.
- Personal budget for training, access to e-learning platforms and sandbox accounts, certifications paid – we want you to grow!
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, high-end laptop, training budget, etc.
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your application with a CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!