.Net Software Engineer
London, GB; Manchester, GB; Leeds, GB; Bristol, GB; Edinburgh, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Software Engineers in either London, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, or Edinburgh to join our world-class team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
You’ll be an integral part of a talented Agile software development team with exposure across the full technology stack but with a focus on
backend C# .Net Core systems, typically within a serverless, PAAS, or microservices environment on the cloud.
A vast wealth of technical experience in native modern cloud development and be confident in advocating for the best of modern cloud features.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- You have strong C# server side experience including multi-threading and .Net Core
- 5+ years of experience in C#.Net in a cloud-native environment. Azure/AWS/GCP. Azure preferred.
- Hands-on experience building RESTful APIs, and distributed systems
- You’re collaborative and pragmatic with Agile team experience & development methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Kanban) C#.Net, .Net Core/ASP.Net MVC/ ASP.Net, REST APIs.
- Testing frameworks like XUnit/Nunit/SpecFlow
- CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps/Jenkins etc.
- Any web development, mobile apps, cloud applications, API’s, eCommerce solutions, IoT.
- You have a good understanding of Event-driven solutions, Event Streams, and Event Sourcing.
As an adaptable learning community, we’re looking for colleagues with certain traits of character:
- “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude. “go-getter” attitude.
- You are able to convince not just only customers but also your fellow developers that your solution is the smartest.
- You love building stuff – as a growth company, we’re continuously developing our practices!
- it’s not a problem if you don’t know, the issue is if you don’t want to know.
- As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in the United Kingdom and other locations in Europe is required. All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities
- There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.