Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a NAS Architect for our team in Finland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Acting as a technical consultant and architect for customers through project work focus area especially the Network Attached Storage (NAS) solutions
- Communicating, designing, and guiding the implementations for our customer cloud solutions, as well as doing hands-on implementation when needed
- Gathering requirements and defining the main challenges for the project
- Helping engineers and other technical roles to build successful outcomes that meet customer needs
- Working together with sales and project managers to manage the customer expectation from a technical point of view
- Educating customers on best practices in Cloud and communicating solution offerings in a manner that customers understand the value within them
- Ensuring high-quality delivery metrics, reporting, and business profitability
- Ensuring rapid productivity for our rapidly growing migration workforce
- Helping and leading to develop Nordcloud migration and NAS/Storage related competencies, offering, methodology and related software products further
Your key skills:
- Hands-on experience in the areas of:
- Creating a NAS Storage solution design, performance and capacity planning
- Network Attached Storage solutions in both on-prem and public cloud (e.g. NetApp, HDS, EMC, Azure, AWS and GCP NAS storage solutions etc)
- NAS service administration, operations, service migrations
- NAS service use cases and relevant requirements like used clients, protocols, access, authentication authorization,
- NAS service compliance, security and Antivirus solutions
- Backup and DR systems
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience and technical understanding of large-scale data center migrations
- Practical, systematic, and detail-oriented mindset and ability to learn fast
- Excellent communication skills and a business mindset
- Previously gained experience as a consultant working with mid-size and large, international organizations
- Fluent communication skills in English
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.