Migration & Modernization Solution Lead
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
Currently, we are looking for a Migration & Modernization (M&M) Solution Lead in Poland to ensure successful large scale datacenter to cloud migrations for our global customers.
- Evangelizing the Nordcloud Migration & Modernization (M&M) capabilities to (potential) Nordcloud clients.
- Understanding the requirements of (potential) Nordcloud clients and answering questions regarding the M&M methods & tools that Nordcloud is using.
- Converting the clients’ requirements into Migration & Modernization solutions that can both cover the clients’ needs and match the Nordcloud M&M Delivery capabilities and Way-Of-Working.
- Supporting (pre-)sales teams in the preparation of Solution Proposals as part of RFI/RFP/RFQ processes.
- Supporting the execution of Migration & Cloud Readiness Assessments as part of the Discovery Phase where both the clients and Nordcloud review the Cloud maturity of the clients.
- Providing guidance to migration teams on how to execute Cloud migrations (e.g., preparing migration Runbooks, summarizing lessons learned, automating migration tasks, etc.) in an efficient, secure, and timely manner.
- Acting as Migration & Modernization Architect during the delivery phase and being the technical liaison between the clients and the Nordcloud M&M execution teams.
- Cooperating with other Nordcloud streams (such as Professional Services, Managed Cloud, and Central M&M teams) to get aligned on their offerings, capabilities, and co-development of sophisticated solutions that require the combination of multiple Cloud competencies.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent Communication and Delivery Skills.
- Strong Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) experience.
- Pre-sales experience on cloud offerings and services.
- Consulting background.
- Capability to drive Migration & Modernisation Assessments and Executions.
- Strong Project/Program Management Experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, managing expectations as well as changes to scope as they appear.
Nordcloud offers you:
- Leading-edge projects – we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, and concierge support.
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: “Hold my drink, I got this”.
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: “Teamwork makes the dream work”.
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: “Go big or go home”.
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: “Let’s go dinosaur hunting”.
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: “It’s about what you can do”.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!