Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Migration Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
- Solution Architect with a focus on:
- Migration of enterprise landscape into public cloud target, and/or
- Transformation of traditional on-prem applications into more modern architecture and setup (cloud-native, APIs, microservices, serverless principles, DevOps & CI/CD frameworks, and toolchains)
- Working within the Migrate & Modernize service line, together with your local front office colleagues:
- Supporting pre-sales / sales organization locally to convert opportunities into engagements, specifically in terms of solutioning,
- Engaging across all delivery cycles as the solution architect – in discovery & assessment, in design & planning, in execution,
- The focus is to build up local capabilities, but also engage across regional/global opportunities
- Working with the rest of the Front Office team to formalize and develop offerings and services within the Migrate & Modernize service portfolio
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Senior Solution Architect experience in enterprise landscape and/or the most common cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Broad technical experience /expertise, covering infrastructure and/or application development stacks – on-prem and cloud-native solutions and alternatives – we are helping our clients move and transform from traditional on-prem to the public cloud natives
- Migration/application transformation project experience, preferable experience from public cloud and/or data center migrations projects alternatively application transformation initiatives
- Being familiar with architecture frameworks and how to work aligned to them. Understands Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in client-facing roles across all engagement cycles: from sales & bids through execution as a Cloud Architect. Excellent communication in both German and English language is desired.
Your daily work:
- Participating in local offer development and delivery
- Local bid & sales activities (bid phase and delivery phase)
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Being part of solution design and delivery patterns both in proposals and deliveries,
- Creating architectural documentation,
- Leading the architectural work within projects
As a Migration Architect, you will interface with:
- Sales and pre-sales team during sales and bid lifecycle
- Local and global delivery teams
- Portfolio SMEs and teams, to recognize dependencies to your deliveries as well as new opportunities
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com