Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
To enable that growth, we are looking for a Migration Architect to join our team.
- Solution Architect with a focus on:
- Migration of enterprise landscape into public cloud target, and/or
- Transformation of traditional on-prem applications into more modern architecture and setup (cloud-native, APIs, microservices, serverless principles, DevOps & CI/CD frameworks, and toolchains)
- Working within the Migrate & Modernize service line, together with your local front office colleagues:
- Supporting pre-sales / sales organization locally to convert opportunities into engagements, specifically in terms of solutioning,
- Engaging across all delivery cycles as the solution architect – in discovery & assessment, in design & planning, in execution,
- The focus is to build up local capabilities, but also engage across regional/global opportunities
- Work with the rest of the Front Office team to formalize and develop offerings and services within the Migrate &Modernize service portfolio
To be a successful Migration Architect at Nordcloud you should:
- Have senior Solution Architect experience in enterprise landscape and/or the most common cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Broad technical experience /expertise, covering infrastructure and/or application development stacks – on-prem and cloud-native solutions and alternatives – we are helping our clients move and transform from traditional on-prem to the public cloud natives
- Have migration/application transformation projects experience, preferably experience from public cloud and/or data center migrations projects alternatively application transformation initiatives
- Be familiar with architecture frameworks and how to work aligned to them. Understands Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Have experience in client-facing roles across all engagement cycles: from sales & bids through execution as a Cloud Architect. Excellent communication in both German and English language is desired.
Your daily work:
- Participating in local offer development and delivery
- Local bid & sales activities (bid phase and delivery phase)
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Being part of solution design and delivery patterns both in proposals and deliveries,
- Creating architectural documentation,
- Leading the architectural work within projects
As a Migration Architect, you will interface with:
- Sales and pre-sales team during sales and bid lifecycle
- Local and global delivery teams
- Portfolio SMEs and teams, to recognize dependencies to your deliveries as well as new opportunities
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 60+ nationalities from all over the world
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities
- There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.