Managed Cloud Security Services Senior Analyst
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Managed Cloud Security Services Analyst (Tier 2).
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud. As our new Managed Cloud Security Services Analyst, you will join our Managed Cloud team.
Managed Cloud Environments is a highly specialized operational unit that provides end-to-end delivery for the underlying infrastructure of Cloud-Native platforms. Our team consists of experienced and ambitious specialists in every major cloud provider, including AWS, Azure, and GCP. We encourage our experts to think outside the box, using creative cloud-native solutions to deliver extraordinary value to our clients through automation and efficiency improvements.
Your daily work:
- Monitor and manage security tools and processes related to the Operations team
- Work with alerts from the Tier 1 MSS Analysts, to perform in-depth analysis and triage of threat activity based on computer and media forensics, malicious code analysis, and protocol analysis
- Assist with the development of incident response plans, workflows, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Review and assist in fine-tuning the false-positive incidents
- Contribute to use case development
- Continuously assess the current state of security monitoring and recommend enhancements to the MSS security process, procedures, and policies
- The job role may require shift work
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction in a matrix-managed environment
- Mandatory experience with SIEM technology, preferably on Sentinel
- Device Knowledge such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Routers/Switches
- Security certifications: GIAC certs, CEH and CompTIA security+
- Relevant Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications
- 2+ years of experience working in the Security Operations Center with a Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) to correlate events across several devices
- Good understanding of network devices such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevent Systems (IPS), firewalls, and network packet capture tools
- Proficient knowledge in incident prevention, detection, and response tools. Preferable tools are Microsoft Sentinel and Defender(s).
- Knowledge of network and server security products, technologies, and protocols
- Background in at least 2 of the following domains: security analysis and investigations, ethical hacking, incident response, forensics analysis, security engineering, security automation, threat hunting
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com