Managed Cloud Security Services SecOps Lead
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Managed Cloud Security Services SecOps Lead.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud. As our new Managed Cloud Security Services SecOps Lead, you will join our Managed Cloud team.
Managed Cloud Environments is a highly specialized operational unit that provides end-to-end delivery for the underlying infrastructure of Cloud-Native platforms. Our team consists of experienced and ambitious specialists in every major cloud provider, including AWS, Azure, and GCP. We encourage our experts to think outside the box, using creative cloud-native solutions to deliver extraordinary value to our clients through automation and efficiency improvements.
Your daily work:
- Work with the rest of the security operations team and lead the team in its daily operations
- Manage and coordinate incident response and forensic processes
- Monitor and enforce guidelines for best practices in security and compliance
- Monitor the service ticket board and ensure the tickets are managed and responded to in line with SLA.
- Run weekly calls with customers on the developed KPIs.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- 3+ years of IT and relevant security experience
- 1+ years of experience leading or serving as a senior member of a security operations team
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and tactics used within a security operation and how they can be applied to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Understanding of the information security industry and the current threat landscape
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Security, Business, Management, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience in ramping up managed security services
- Experience with Microsoft security stack, preferably with Sentinel and Defender(s)
- Certifications include but are not limited to:
- SANS certifications in general
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications
- Prior experience working as a Security Operations Lead
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to guide others during incident and crisis management
- Able to tune correlation rules and outcomes via security information and event management (SIEM), security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) platforms, and EDX and Vulnerability Management products
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows capabilities and with network and host-based forensic processes
- Familiarity with security operations in cloud environments
- Familiarity with the investigation of malware and host compromise incidents
- Understanding of intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, and IP reputation systems
- Technical understanding of current cybersecurity threats and trends
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com