Managed Cloud Operations Center Analyst
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Katowice, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Managed Cloud Operations Center Analyst.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Being the first point of contact for cloud-related customers matters
- Working in squads supporting 2nd and 3rd line support
- Managing ticket lifecycle within the ecosystem (initial categorization and diagnosis, troubleshooting, proper ticket escalation)
- Ticket records maintenance & tracking within the ITSM tool
- Delivering professional and prompt service to meet customer expectations
- Effectively managing backlog within support queues (proper escalation and ticket handling procedures)
- Keeping clear communication (properly documented in the ticket) between users and engineers
- Requesting additional information/sending reminders across the teams as well as for customers
- Managing out-of-office hours engineer support
- Contributing to Nordcloud’s internal community, fostering a real continuous development
- Contributing to the internal toolbox that helps us improve our processes, manage our/clients’ infrastructure, and scale the systems
- 24/7 shift pattern support
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Ability to think in an abstract way
- Background in Linux/Unix/Windows system administration
- Experience in 24/7 monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience in the network and security field
- Atlassian tools experience
- Experience and knowledge in the Active Directory area
- Basic understanding of Lean management principles and ITIL processes
- Ability to spot eligible items for future knowledge-base articles development
- Ability to work under the pressure to meet tight deadlines (TTA, TTR SLA)
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Previous experience working directly with external customers and different ITSM tools
- Experience working in international environments with geographically dispersed teams
- Public cloud platform experience, with at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Strong focus on developing technical skills
- Multitasking, proactivity, and natural predisposition to grow professionally
- Experience in Technical Service Desk
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com