Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Managed Cloud Engineer for our team in Poland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Handling monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging, and load testing of cloud-native services
- Developing automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
- Improving performance and availability of services running in the public cloud
- Keeping and improving the level of customer satisfaction (including on-call)
- Participating in the development of standards and best practices
Your key skills:
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience in containerization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Professional experience in OS administration (e.g., Linux, Windows)
- Practical knowledge of IaC concept and tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Fluent communication skills in English
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Experience in managing incident resolution and change fulfillment
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge and professional experience in DevOps tools and concepts (e.g., Azure DevOps,Bitbucket, AWS CodePipeline, GitHub Actions, Serverless Architecture Model, SRE)
- Experience in working with Jira and Confluence
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.