Managed Cloud Engineer – Landing Zone
Munich, Stockholm, Worldwide
Nordcloud is a world leader in the provisioning of fully automated Landing Zone deployments on Azure, AWS, and GCP. We are currently looking for a Managed Cloud Engineer to support our Enterprise customers with their cloud adoptions.
You can work remotely in this role, however, you have to be based Germany or Sweden and speak the local language.
Managed Cloud Environments keep customer systems operational and aligned with their needs. We provide end-to-end support from Incident Management to disaster recovery and vulnerability scanning – we make running and scaling the cloud simple. We are devoted to keeping cloud operations running in a simple way with the highest quality.
As a Managed Cloud Engineer – Landing Zone you will be responsible for:
- Owning, road mapping, and designing the Landing Zone and Managed Landing Zone services
- Following new Cloud capabilities and maintaining backlog for our Landing Zone solution
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits of current environments
- Conducting pre-sales meetings with customers
- Implementing new Landing Zones
- Giving workshops and design recommendations to the internal technical team and a client
- Developing automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging related to CI/CD and LZ
What we expect from you:
- Hands-on experience in the design and delivery of systems based on GCP or Azure or AWS IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Professional Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting solutions running on the public cloud (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Experience in DevOps technologies (Container, CI/CD pipelines, Git, Scripting, Automation, Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM, or similar)
- Experience in IT Infrastructure (systems administration/network administration, security, access management)
- Experience with programming languages, e.g. Golang or Python
- Fluency in English and local language (German or Swedish)
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working to deliver results
- Numerous opportunities to develop expertise in all key marketing functions
- Clear opportunities to directly influence a rapidly growing business
- Working with a range of industry-leading customers across Europe
- A flat organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!