Managed Cloud Engineer
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Managed Cloud Environments to keep customer systems operational and aligned with their needs. We provide end-to-end support from Incident Management to disaster recovery and vulnerability scanning – we make running and scaling the cloud simple. We are devoted to keeping cloud operations running simply with the highest quality.
As a Managed Cloud Engineer in Nordcloud Poland you will be:
- Improving performance and availability of applications running in the public cloud
- Working in squads fulfilling the mission
- Handling monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging, and load testing of cloud-native applications
- Contribute to the development of internal tools and products owned by the squad
- Developing automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
- Minimizing the toil of the squad with automation and code
- Contributing to the internal toolbox that helps us improve our processes, manage our/clients’ infrastructure, and scale the systems
- Advising our customers on how to adopt the best possible service composition of public cloud-based services and tools
- Keep and improve the level of customer satisfaction (including on-call)
- Contributing to Nordcloud’s internal community and enabling the best collaboration between colleagues
Our ideal candidate has:
- Hands-on experience with the Azure platform
- Ability to think in an abstract way
- Knowledge of containers, host automation, and operating systems
- Background in Linux/Unix system administration
- Programming background with good knowledge in a modern programming language such as Golang or Python
- Experience in solution architecture design
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting
- Solid skills in Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with automation and IaaC tools (Terraform, Ansible, or similar)
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (B2 minimum)
Skills that would be a plus:
- “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Previous experience working with an external customer/being a consultant
- Experience working in international environments with geographically dispersed teams
- Self-directed and -motivated
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Fully remote position, you can work from any place in Poland unless it’s fine for you 😉
- We have offices in Poznań, Warsaw, and Wrocław if you want to come and grab a cup of coffee with a team
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
What you can expect at Nordcloud is a straightforward working team of highly skilled Cloud Architects and Consultants that work with the public cloud and the related features all day in and out. The pace at which we operate is very fast, the collaboration across Europe is intense and the fun to be had both locally and in international team meetings is huge.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!