Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Legal Counsel.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating customer and supplier contracts and other legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing various other legal documents, corporate and regulatory documents, and filings
- Legal advice and support to Nordcloud colleagues within all departments; mainly sales
- Developing and improving Nordcloud’s legal structures and processes
- Managing and coordinating with external legal resources
- Assisting and assuming responsibility in other matters as needed such as within compliance, data privacy, and finance
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience as in-house legal counsel or from a law firm
- Master of law degree from Germany
- Experience in practicing commercial law, drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Experience, skills, and competence to independently handle legal matters
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Fluent in any other European language
- Experience from working in an international setting, preferably in the technology sector
- Experience in working with IT-law, IP-law or Tax-law
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com