Lead Cloud Migration & Modernization
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
Currently, we are looking for a technical Lead Cloud Migration & Modernization. You can work remotely in this role, however, you have to be based in Sweden.
Your responsibilities include:
- As a Lead Cloud Migration & Modernization, you will be assessing our customers’ cloud strategy, analyzing their technology and business needs
- Designing, planning and technically leading public cloud migrations (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Communicating our solution offering to the customers
- Driving best practices within cloud migration
What we expect from you:
- Several years of professional experience in IT Infrastructure (Systems Administration / Active Directory / Virtualization / Network Architecture etc.)
- Relevant experience in public cloud migrations, e.g. as a Leading Architect
- Experience in migration assessments
- Knowledge of migration tools (e.g. ARS, Migrate, Cloudendure, Rivermeadow, etc.)
- Fluency in English, Swedish is a plus
- A valid work permit
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- A lot of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1400 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021. We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!