When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are now looking for an innovative Landing Zone Managed Cloud Engineer.
About the Job:
Nordcloud is a world leader in the provisioning of fully automated Landing Zone deployments on Azure, AWS, and GCP. Our team of Landing Zone Cloud Architects and Engineers helps in building clients’ Cloud Foundations. We work directly with customers and each of us must be able to explain technical content to people who might be less familiar with the technology.
Day-to-day work can be anything from evolving our Landing Zone solution, designing new foundational solutions or improving existing ones, gathering feedback from the client, deploying a new Landing Zone solution, or supporting another team member in the deployment process, conducting pre-sales meetings with a client.
To us delivering quality solutions is more important than just “getting the job done”.
What we expect from you:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design
- Expert knowledge of one of the following platforms: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, and architecting cloud solutions.
- Windows/Linux/Network admin background
- Hands-on experience in design and delivery of systems based on GCP/Azure/AWS IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- DevOps skills and consulting the customer
- Hands-on experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Services to assure security, compliance, and auditability
- Knowledge in Cloud security, networking, access management
- Hands-on experience with Terraform/CloudFormation/Azure ARM for managing the cloud
- Scripting skills with Powershell or ARM Templates or Python. Software engineering background is a plus
- Azure or AWS or GCP experience on a professional level, certifications are a plus
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude is a must
- Fluent English
In the role you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning, road mapping, and designing the Landing Zone and Managed Landing Zone services
- Following new Cloud capabilities and maintaining backlog for our Landing Zone solution
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits of current environments
- Conducting pre-sales meetings with customers
- Implementing new Landing Zones
- Giving workshops and design recommendations to the internal technical team and a client
- Developing automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
- Fulfillment of standard Managed Cloud Landing Zone service requests
- Handling monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging related to CI/CD and LZ
- Trusted advisor role for high profile enterprise businesses
- Mentoring other, less experienced team members
- Keeping and improving the level of customer satisfaction (including on-call expert ring)
We offer you:
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – the cloud is one of the hottest topics in the IT market of today
- Motivating targets – we aim for an ambitious growth
- Brilliant co-workers who are motivated to develop our business – we are not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Positive, friendly, multi-cultural, and supportive working environment – we enjoy working together in a flat organization where we share the knowledge continuously
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and do your own decisions – micromanagement is not our thing
- Independent training budget and time off for self-studies and development
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Curious about what’s behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video! Learn more about AWS Landing Zone and how we do this at Nordcloud.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.