Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
Currently, we are going to develop Kubernetes Practice at Nordcloud. This creates a unique opportunity to join us and grow as a Kubernetes Engineer at Nordcloud Sweden.
As a Kubernetes Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing Kubernetes offering.
- Building and deploying best practices within the Kubernetes practice area.
- Building and promoting reusable solutions for Kubernetes within the practice area.
- Being in contact with partner product teams working on managed Kubernetes.
- Cooperating with engineering teams on operators development.
- Cooperate with managed services on cluster onboarding guidelines.
We want you on board if you:
- Have hands-on experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Have proven experience with any cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Have proven experience with Terraform, ARM/CloudFormation templates, or similar technology.
- Have a proven track working on customer projects.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops.
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits; Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Certificates paid, Wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika and you can also pick more benefits from www.benify.se.
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly breakfast. We usually gathered also on Fridays at the office to have some after-work activities.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn/GitHub profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!