Junior People Specialist
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Our mission is to make people shine and we are now looking for a Junior People Specialist, based in Poznań, to join our international People Operations team operating from Helsinki, Munich, and Poznań.
Our People Operations team is passionate about ensuring a consistently great employee experience. We plan and execute the whole employee life cycle of our people in Finland, Scandinavia, the UK, the Netherlands, and the DACH region.
We are currently in the process of scaling up our operations along the employee life cycle and start building meaningful partnerships with our leaders. Our Poznań team manages all people-related processes for our strongly growing teams in Poland, the UK, the Netherlands, and the DACH region.
Your role would include:
- Manage all people processes in your regions – from onboarding to exit.
- Ensure all administration is executed according to local legal requirements as well as to NCs compliance standards.
- Supervise and manage our local payroll providers and ensure that payroll-relevant activities including bonuses, benefits, holiday allowance, etc. are taken care of.
- Partner and advise leaders on people-related topics, from individual growth paths to managing contracts and employee data – and everything in between.
- Own & manage projects in our POPS team and use the launch of our new HRIS HiBob to increase the efficiency and compliance of our people management processes.
- Participate in the planning of our global processes and their local implementation.
- Implement your ideas about how to create a workplace where people are engaged and flourish.
- Partner with hiring and talent development managers and ensure they have the information needed.
- Take an active part in our employer branding strategy to retain our people from diverse backgrounds, fostering an inclusive workplace culture.
To be successful in this role, you should have :
- Minimum of 3 years experience in General HR, and Payroll Administration.
- Holistic understanding of the people processes along the employee life cycle.
- Good knowledge of Polish employment legislation and any other national employment legislation, such as the UK, NL, or Germany is considered a plus.
- Reliable Google suite skills, especially in excel.
- Experience with HRIS systems, HiBob is considered a plus.
- Business fluent in English and Polish, any other language considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-minded mentality.
- Drive and self-motivation with the ability to work independently.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position enabling the hypergrowth of a publicly recognized technology scale-up.
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working to deliver results.
- Clear opportunities to directly influence a rapidly growing business.
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, virtual assistant, a high-end laptop and smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Working with a range of industry-leading customers across Europe.
- A flat organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Flexibility in working hours and location.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1400 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021. We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!