Junior DevOps Engineer (Landing Zone)
London, GB; Manchester, GB; Leeds, GB; Bristol, GB; Edinburgh, United Kingdom
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Junior DevOps Engineer (Landing Zone) for the AWS platform.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud. As our new Junior DevOps Engineer (Landing Zone), you will join our Landing Zone team.
Nordcloud is a world leader in the provisioning of fully automated Landing Zone deployments on Azure, AWS, and GCP. Our team of Landing Zone experts helps in building clients’ Cloud Foundations by working with them directly. Their responsibilities include evolving our Landing Zone solution, designing new foundational solutions or improving existing ones, gathering clients’ feedback, deploying new Landing Zone solutions, supporting team members in the deployment process, and conducting pre-sales meetings with a client.
Your daily work:
- Supporting customers with their requirements and change requests
- Following new Cloud capabilities and maintaining backlog for our Landing Zone solution
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits of current environments
- Implementing new Landing Zones
- Giving workshops and design recommendations to the internal technical team and a client
- Mentoring others, less experienced team members
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Understanding of AWS Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience in the design and delivery of systems based on AWS, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- Understanding of Cloud Services to assure security, compliance, access control
- Hands-on experience with CloudFormation for managing the cloud
- An active customer consultant is a must
- Scripting skills with Python are a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working.
- Hybrid work (4 days remote, 1 in the UK office or more if you like)
- Local benefits such as a pension scheme with matching contribution, extensive private health care, and insurance, Bupa dental plan, seasonal ticket loan, and gym expenses are covered by the company
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com