ITSM Operations and Development Specialist
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
To support our growth and further improve our operational excellence, we are looking for ITSM Operations and Development Specialist in our Managed Cloud operations. As an ITSM Operations and Development Specialist, your main responsibility is ITSM tool administration focusing mainly on developing and maintaining ITSM integrations between Nordcloud’s ITSM tools (Jira) and customer ITSM systems.
As an ITSM Operations and Development Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Configure workflows and application integrations between our Jira Cloud ITSM tool and various other ITSM applications (ServiceNow, Jira, etc) used by our customers
- Maintain and support ITSM solutions and integrations
- Jira Cloud administration and development
- Collect functional requirements from internal Process Owners and from the customers in meetings with our customers’ IT departments.
- Create solutions to resolve customer requirements and process gaps based on system capability
- Support and perform system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, and support as well the onboarding go-lives
- Identify and implement new opportunities to improve the user experience and streamline/automate the functionality of our ITSM solutions
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in ITSM development/maintenance and preferably integrations
- Advanced skills to administrate/manage Atlassian Cloud JIRA ITSM systems
- Good technical competence to configure JIRA, e.g. projects (Issue Type, Workflow, Screen, Permission, Security), create dashboards, and the ability to share JIRA’s best practices
- Wide range of knowledge of ITSM applications
- Strong ability to manage client relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creativity, and result-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
Skills that would be a plus:
- Experience with Jira Service Desk/ Service Management projects and plugin management
- Earlier experience of using ONEiO
- Earlier competence of Confluence
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Python scripting skills
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects – we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Fully remote position, you can work from any place in Poland unless it’s fine for you 😉
- We have an office in Poznań, Warsaw, and Wrocław if you want to come and grab a cup of coffee with a team
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!