Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Support Specialist for our team in Germany.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Supporting our internal users in all IT related issues
- Managing equipment orders and keeping track of IT assets
- Managing user accounts in various SaaS services
- Administrative tasks in SaaS services
- Creating and updating documentation surrounding IT services
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of IT guidelines and processes
- Driving IT to change initiatives within the organization, own specific areas of the IT landscape
- Troubleshooting issues related to IT services and driving their resolution
- Providing internal training and onboarding of new employees
- Participating in small IT projects
Your key skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge in IT related areas
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan ahead and execute complex tasks independently
- Integrity and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of different operating systems (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Previous experience with JIRA Service Desk or similar software
- Familiarity with Google, Office 365, and Public cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) services and administration
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, both hardware, and configuration
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- ITIL Foundation certification, or similar
- Previous experience as an administrator of G-Suite or Office 365 platforms
- Good knowledge of Atlassian services
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com