HRIS Solutions Specialist
Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for HRIS Solution Specialist to be based in Finland, Germany, or Poland.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Development and looking after technical governance on low-code HRIS solutions (example Hibob, https://www.hibob.com/)
- Helping our People Operations team translate business requirements and processes into working solutions
- Helping technical teams to set up integrations with HRIS solutions
- Ensuring information security governance and GDPR compliance
- Help the business with simple reporting needs with our Business Intelligence -team
Your skills and attributes of success:
- BA/BS in an IT or business-related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field
- 1+ years experience with HRIS solutions and a general understanding of employee lifecycle
- Ability to work with sensitive data and topics
- Experience with SQL
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com