GRC Cloud Advisor
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Currently, we’re looking for a GRC Advisor, who helps our Enterprise customers to gain the maximum benefits of the public cloud. You could work remotely in this position, however, you have to be based in Sweden.
- As a GRC Cloud Advisor, you will be establishing trust and becoming an advisor to the CxOs and relevant GRC-stakeholders in the customer organization, by defining objectives, goals, and measuring criteria (e.g. KPIs)
- Supporting our customer organizations in one or preferably more of the following topics:
- Translating the digital strategy of the organization into tangible cloud (partner) models, roadmaps, and frameworks for effective and efficient cloud governance
- Creating business cases to demonstrate the cloud benefits case vs. risk & compliance, cloud risk management, aligning cloud and business risks, including performing risk analysis for workloads to be run in the cloud
- Supporting the organization in designing and implementing operating models to set and maintain compliance, including setting and implementing cloud control frameworks
- Advising in sales and pre-sales projects on GRC topics with our colleagues and clients
- Collaborating and contributing to internal Advisory practice and wider organizational initiatives
- Several years of professional experience in Cloud Governance, Risk Management, and/or Compliance at a consulting company
- Good understanding of public cloud, cloud compliance & security, enterprise architectures, and delivery models
- Ability to relate business challenges to technical solutions and vice versa, this includes connecting both business and engineers
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Cloud governance, responsibility models, and control frameworks.
- Risk management, Data Protection Impact Assessment methodologies, and Data Flow analysis
- (Local) laws, (financial) regulations, security & cloud compliance standards, models, and architectures
- Privacy data compliance and governance
- Fluency in English and Swedish
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals
- No Exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) + certification bonus
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!