Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Google Cloud Architect for our team in Finland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Working as a technical consultant and architect for customers through project work
- Actively participating in customer projects, implementing and maintaining cloud infrastructure that aligns with their business objectives
- Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing infrastructure as a code to taking a step back and providing guidance and design recommendations to a technical team
- Collaborating with high-profile enterprises to understand their needs and provide tailored cloud solutions. Working closely with the Nordcloud Sales team to support the customer relationship and contribute to the development of the project roadmap
Your key skills:
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud (AWS and/or Azure is a plus)
- Background as Linux system administrator or backend developer would be ideal
- Coding/scripting skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Practical experience in creating solution architectures and contributing to the design and implementation of landing zone architectures
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Deployment Manager, and similar)
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Github, Gitlab, Cloudbuild)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of networking concepts and security best practices in the cloud
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies such as Anthos, Generative AI, and Big Data solutions
- An active customer-oriented consultancy mindset and pre-sales attitude are a must
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
The successful candidate is expected to go through a security clearance.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.