Global Staffing Coordinator
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
To enable that growth, we are now looking for a Global Staffing Coordinator in Finland.
- Understanding the key technical roles and skills that are in demand and what type of experience and skill set are required to deliver them
- Searching for and proposing suitable candidates from within Nordcloud to open roles
- Ensuring scheduling data is up-to-date (skills info of individuals, availability and booking data, open demand in projects)
- Supporting and activating individuals within Nordcloud, making sure they are ready for project work
- Constantly developing the scheduling process together with other people management colleagues and community members
- Reporting demand & supply information (open roles, utilization, available colleagues, skills shortages)
- Acting as the key user for core demand & supply systems (FinancialForce, Skills repository, etc.), supporting your colleagues and developing tools and automation
Key requirements for the person filling the role:
- Ability to connect the dots and solve puzzles that are constantly in motion
- Interest in working with both people and systems
- Ability to work on many different topics, all with their own stakeholders
- Stakeholder and priority management
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple interlinked topics simultaneously
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Previous experience in the IT sector, understanding the world of IT
- Interest in cloud technologies and public cloud
- Previous experience with improving internal processes
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position enabling the hypergrowth of a publicly recognized technology scale-up.
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working to deliver results.
- Clear opportunities to directly influence a rapidly growing business.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Working with a range of industry-leading customers across Europe.
- A flat organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Flexibility in working hours and location.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!