As a GCP Cloud Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, and big data. Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing CM infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. All in all, you’ll have the position to follow customer projects from start to release.
Ideally, you’re bringing the following skills with you:
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Google Cloud Platform (AWS and/ or Azure is a plus).
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend development.
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V).
- Creating solution architectures.
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar).
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm).
- CI/CD environments.
- Would be a plus if you already understand security, network, virtualization, load balancing, storage, and database.
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects – we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
Learn more about our team here at Nordcloud. The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our Instagram profile.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: “Hold my drink, I got this”.
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: “Teamwork makes the dream work”.
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: “Go big or go home”.
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: “Let’s go dinosaur hunting”.
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: “It’s about what you can do”.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!