GCP Alliance Manager – Nordics
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
At Nordcloud we humbly believe that we can help customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefitting from public cloud technologies. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager for GCP ready to join us in Denmark to cover the Nordic countries; Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Defining and enhancing the Go-to-Market strategy for our GCP business in the Nordics, based on global GCP & Nordcloud Partnering strategy
- Delivering and exceeding the jointly agreed revenue targets (Nordcloud and GCP revenue)
- Driving determined GCP related business development, sales growth, networking, and account development in customer enterprise environments both together with GCP and Nordcloud sales teams, but also as a stand alone driver.
- Assisting on driving and follow-up local marketing initiatives jointly with GCP in the Nordics (i.e. campaigns, conferences, industry specific publications)
- Working closely with account teams across Nordics, global Nordcloud alliance team, IBM and different GCP stakeholders to build and scale our joint business.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- Several years of professional experience as Business Development Manager or Account Executive
- GCP sell-with, and GCP partnership knowledge
- Understanding of different GCP funding programs and their related processes
- Understanding of how different GCP funding programs can accelerate the customer’s cloud transformation
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence, support and drive GCP sales and campaigns and create new opportunities.
- Knowledge about the Nordic Google Landscape will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in one of the Nordic languages and English
- BA/BSc in Business, Marketing, IT or a related field is preferred
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals.
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- We grow together in our learning community! There’s a possibility to participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote we mean that you must work from the local country
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please send us your CV.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!