Front Office Engagement Lead
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, Sweden
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
For this latest role, we are looking for a Front Office Engagement Lead to join our Nordcloud team.
- Working together with the front office team, consisting of a number of SMEs within the Modernize & Migrate space.
- Capable of working closely together with the rest of the FO team to formalize offerings and services within the M&M service portfolio (for global and any local offerings in M&M).
- Being a key member for deliveries within the local country.
Our ideal candidate has:
- The knowledge of service portfolio within NC.
- Is well educated in the way of working within NC – best practices.
- Broad technical experience and expertise, preferably across both infrastructure and application development stacks – both on-prem solutions, hybrid, and cloud-native.
- Senior project manager / Senior technical project management background with experience from enterprise landscape and cloud technologies eg. AWS. GCP, AZURE.
- Focus on migration/application transformation projects.
- Experience from public cloud and/or data center migrations projects alternatively application transformation initiatives.
- Experience from client-facing roles across all engagement cycles: from sales & bids through execution as a project manager.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, managing expectations as well as changes to scope as they appear.
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies – and how to bridge them.
As Front Office Engagement Lead you will be responsible for:
- Participating in local offer development and delivery.
- Participating in local bids & sales activities.
- Leading onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources.
- Project sizing/estimating.
- Interfacing with Sales and pre-sales team during sales and bid lifecycle.
- Aligning with local and global delivery teams.
- Aligning with portfolio SMEs and teams, to recognize dependencies to your deliveries as well as new opportunities.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops.
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits; Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Certificates paid, Wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika and you can also pick more benefits from www.benify.se.
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly breakfast. We usually gathered also on Fridays at the office to have some after-work activities.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!