Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Delivery Executive for our team in Finland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management on technical and senior management level
- Collaboration with the Sales and Pre-Sales units regarding new engagements
- Ensuring SLAs and managing financial aspects
- Demanding management and capacity planning for managed & professional services
- Facilitating feedback and demand toward Nordcloud’s internal product owners
- Ensuring we follow planning, reporting, escalation, and lessons learned processes
Your key skills:
- Several years of professional experience in Service Delivery / Service Management / Outsourcing / Program Management
- Business acumen
- Leadership skills and customer management skills
- Managed services and project business knowledge and experience
- Cloud / transformation journey management & facilitation
- Understanding of Data Centers and public Cloud Operating models and patterns (experience in at least one of the 3 hyper-scalers: AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of DevOps and application development key concepts
- Legal and Commercial competence to handle contracts and financials
- Good comprehension of P&L and factors influencing the commercial success of a project/account
- High-end presentation skills and ability to facilitate workshops
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ITIL, Scrum, etc.) are appreciated
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
The successful candidate is expected to go through a security clearance.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.