When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing organization, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company, which knows no limits. Our customers are well-known enterprises, which are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
To enable that growth, we’re looking for a Delivery Executive to join our world-class team in Poland and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud. Your main task in this role is to ensure the smooth delivery of customer services and management of the overall cloud and transformation journey. Working alongside our sales colleagues and technical lead architects and project managers, the Delivery Executive is a key role deployed for client engagements all over Europe.
Your tasks include:
- Stakeholder management on technical and senior management level
- Project management on the different workstreams within an account
- Collaborations with the Sales and PreSales units regarding new engagements
- Ensuring SLAs and managing financial aspects
- Manage account- and internal governance
- Demanding management and capacity planning for managed & professional services
- Facilitating feedback and demand towards Nordcloud’s internal product owners
- Ensuring we follow planning, reporting, escalation, and lessons learned processes
What we expect:
- Several years of professional experience in Service Delivery / Project management / Service Management / Outsourcing
- Understanding of Data Centers and public Cloud Operating models and patterns
- Legal and Commercial competence to handle contracts, budgets
- Good comprehension of P&L and factors influencing the commercial success of a project
- High-end presentation skills and ability to facilitate workshops and conflicts
- Good communication skills in Polish and English
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ITIL, Scrum, etc.) are appreciated
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: “Hold my drink, I got this”.
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: “Teamwork makes the dream work”.
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: “Go big or go home”.
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: “Let’s go dinosaur hunting”.
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: “It’s about what you can do”.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!