Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Delivery Executive.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your main task in this role is to ensure the smooth delivery of customer services and management of the overall cloud and transformation journey. Working alongside our sales colleagues and technical lead architects and project managers, the DEX is a key role deployed for client engagements all over Europe.
Your daily work:
- Stakeholder management on technical and senior management level
- Collaborations with the Sales and Pre-Sales units regarding new engagements
- Ensuring SLA’s and managing financial aspects
- Demanding management and capacity planning for managed & professional services
- Facilitating feedback and demand toward Nordcloud’s internal product owners
- Ensuring we follow planning, reporting, escalation, and lessons learned processes
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Several years of professional experience in Service Delivery / Service Management / Outsourcing/Program Management
- Understanding of Data Centers and public Cloud Operating models and patterns (at least experience in one of the 3 hyper-scalers: AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure)
- Legal and Commercial competence to handle contracts, budgets
- Good comprehension of P&L and factors influencing the commercial success of a project
- High-end presentation skills and ability to facilitate workshops and conflicts
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ITIL, Scrum, etc.) are appreciated
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish are considered a plus
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com