Data Protection Officer
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Data Protection Officer.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Provide advice and support to Nordcloud colleagues related to GDPR and local privacy laws
- Draft and review Data Processing Agreements
- Manage and monitor Nordcloud’s compliance with privacy laws
- Develop Nordcloud’s privacy-related templates
- Draft policies, instruct and train Nordcloud colleagues on privacy
- Coordinate internal privacy auditsAssist and assume responsibility in other matters as needed such as within legal and compliance
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Minimum 3 years experience as Data Protection Officer or as Privacy Officer
- Master of laws degree from Finland
- Deep experience and understanding of privacy regulations
- Experience, skills, and competence to independently handle privacy-related matters
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
Your super-powers (we’d consider either of these as a big plus):
- International experience
- Experience from working with IT and IP
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com