Data Practice Lead
London, GB; Manchester, GB; Leeds, GB; Bristol, GB; Edinburgh, United Kingdom
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Data Lead.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
As our new Data Lead, you will join our Professional Services team which bases on experience building/leading practice or a deep passion to do so. A key purpose of this role will be to guide clients on the modernization of their infrastructure through the adoption of advanced data solutions. You will need to be passionate about the value and insight data can bring to our enterprise customers. We have big growth ambitions for our pipeline of data projects for 2022 and beyond and are looking for people who want to lead their own data practice teams in one of the largest cloud-native certified organizations in Europe.
Your daily work:
- Develop data strategies for Enterprise customers: Analyse current data strategy and create strategies to develop the adoption helping Nordcloud play a key part in the transformation
- Ideally be hands-on with experience driving through leadership and quality in a development team – including development strategy, best practices, cloud cost management, tooling selection and decisions, and vendor relations.
- Lead data programs for clients: Propose data technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating those solutions. Supervise and deliver design, build, and deployment activities
- Build out your data team: Lead and bring talented people into the team. You will be running the data team for the UK, working across multiple engagements, managing work priorities, performance management, and hiring and team building
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Experience in how professional service teams can deliver projects at speed and scale
- You have an expert level of knowledge of data with experience with performing technical work at the platform level or through high-level presales advisory work
- Experience in analytics and reporting: You feel comfortable building out analytics and reporting solutions to solve customer requirements
- Ability to speak about data from different perspectives: You are comfortable handling data discussions at the technical, business, or financial level
- 10+ Years of experience working in IT and Technology. Comfortable leading workshops, supporting sales activities, and knowledgeable about technology
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working.
- Hybrid work (4 days remote, 1 in the UK office or more if you like)
- Local benefits such as a pension scheme with matching contribution, extensive private health care, and insurance, Bupa dental plan, seasonal ticket loan, and gym expenses are covered by the company
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com