Data Architect – Managed Cloud
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are looking for a Data Architect supporting our Product Lead for Managed Cloud Data Solutions, who will work at the intersection between the Product Managers and the Offering Team. Your technical understanding enables you to understand where our products evolve, while your commercial mindset allows you to support sales & pre-sales through the sales cycle as a product SME as well.
You will be responsible for:
- As a Data Architect- Managed Cloud you will be responsible for analyzing the customers’ needs for Managed Cloud Data Solutions and picking up architecture designs, understanding technical concepts of public cloud data products and services
- Supporting our Offering Team in Proposal Writing, preparing cost calculations
- Creating a cohesive solution narrative together with Pre Sales Architects & Engineers
- Inventing & performing PoCs of managed Data solutions, which scale globally
- Being part of roadmap discussions to support our product life cycle management process
- Collaborating with Managed Cloud teams, Portfolio and Delivery Data teams to set priorities
- Supporting the delivery team with kick start meetings, coaching, and bootstrap delivery
- Driving innovation by using the prevalent and the new big data technologies and best practices
- 5 years experience working in a similar position such as Data Architect, Pre-sales Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer architecting and implementing large-scale Data platforms, and building ETL pipelines
- A good understanding of cloud Data services such as Databases (OLTP & OLAP), Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Data Processing, and ETL tools
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture and typical application landscapes
- Data modeling skills (information and integration architecture)
- Ability to engage with senior customer stakeholders (both IT and business)
- Knowledge and practical experience in working with agile methodologies
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- International working environment – a team of 35+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- You will be part of an expert team with an all-around skill set and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal know-how and procedures also
- Nordcloud operates as a flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Flexibility in working hours
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies what the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It’s an ongoing process and we love it!
This is the #NordcloudCommunity!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud.