Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our team in Finland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Being representative towards our customers and Service Delivery
- Collaborations with Sales and Pre-Sales Teams in regard to contract extensions and upsell opportunities
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as building close long-term relationships
- Controlling Service financials, forecasts & profitability
- Taking care of contractual obligations
- Operational service governance (SLAs, KPIs, Financials, deviations, risks)
- Adherence to planning, reporting, escalation processes
- Proactively recognizing customer needs and using Nordcloud’s resources to drive continuous improvements i.e. process updates, data quality, documentation maintenance, automation proposal
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Finland and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Customer Success Management or Service Delivery Management
- Knowledge of Managed Services and ability to lead teams independently
- Legal and commercial competence to handle contracts and financials
- Good comprehension of P&L and factors influencing the commercial success of a project/account
- Strong awareness of technology – including public cloud
- High presentation skills and ability to facilitate workshops
- Strong focus on high customer satisfaction
- Problem solving skills and ability to analyze data
- End-to-end ownership, self-driven approach, and “Get it done” attitude
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.