Cloud Transformation Expert
London, GB; Manchester, GB; Leeds, GB; Bristol, United Kingdom
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Cloud Transformation Expert.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
- The Move and Transformation (M&T) Unit within Nordcloud is a team of global experts covering the following capabilities: Migration to the cloud, application development, and modernization, application design, AI/ML, and Data
- The unit is cloud agnostic and delivers solutions for clients across AWS, Azure, and GCP
- The M&T Regional Offices represent these capabilities in our local markets and the “M&M Regional Office SME” will work together with other regional office team members, to apply their expertise and knowledge to the full value chain across sales and delivery for their respective markets (UK)
Your daily work:
- Evangelizing the Nordcloud Move & Transformation capabilities to (potential) Nordcloud clients
- Understanding the requirements of (potential) Nordcloud clients and answering questions regarding the M&M methods & tools that Nordcloud is using
- Converting the clients’ requirements into M&M solutions that can both cover the clients’ needs and match the Nordcloud M&T Delivery capabilities and Way-Of-Working
- Creating sellable solutions that solve customers’ problems including delivery methodology, costs, people and tool requirements, risk identification, etc
- Presenting to clients and internal oversight of large-scale projects, working closely with client stakeholders, steering committees, and internal project teams to ensure delivery identify
- Providing guidance to delivery teams as required and acting as a SPOC for risk and issue resolution
- Cooperating with other Nordcloud streams to align on offerings, capabilities, and co-development of sophisticated solutions that require the combination of multiple Cloud competences
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Broad, multi-cloud technology experience and expertise, preferably across both infrastructure and application development stacks – both on-prem solutions, hybrid and cloud-native
- Strong sales experience, working closely with C-suite stakeholders to identify, solutions and close sales opportunities
- Delivery experience in enterprise landscape and cloud technologies eg. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Focus on migration/application transformation projects
- Experience from public cloud and/or data center migrations projects alternatively application transformation initiatives
- Experience in client-facing roles across all engagement cycles: from sales & bids through to execution as a project manager
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Understands Waterfall and Agile methodologies – and how to bridge them
- Consulting background
- Capability to drive Migration & Modernisation Assessments and Executions
- As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in the UK is required
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work (4 days remote, 1 in the UK office or more if you like)
- Local benefits such as a pension scheme with matching contribution, extensive private health care, and insurance, Bupa dental plan, seasonal ticket loan, and gym expenses are covered by the company
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com