Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021. We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join our world-class team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Working as a Cloud Solution Architect you will be a key member of the customers’ teams understanding the customers’ IT landscape
- You help to identify and translate the customers’ business needs into public and hybrid cloud-based solutions
- Your tasks include PoCs, architectural design sessions, implementation projects, IT portfolio transformation plans, deployment guidance as well as workshops
- Furthermore, you will help our project managers and cloud engineers to understand the customers’ needs and you will help our sales team identify sales blockers and create offers
- You will also contribute to consulting projects by working together with our Cloud Advisors on customer projects, for example in planning cloud business cases, defining cloud strategies, or delivering operating models
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Expertise in MS Azure or AWS or GCP cloud technology
- Multiple years of experience in Application Design, Architecture and Implementation
- Experience in at least one of these areas: Systems Operations /Systems Management, Networking, IT Security and IT Governance
- Travel Willingness up to 25% across Switzerland
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, German is a plus
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries
- We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and if desired, training to become a Multi-Cloud-Expert!!! – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
- Corporate Benefits (private pension fund, fitness support, brand new notebook/brand new mobile phone, etc.).