Cloud Solution Architect (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Solution Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud. As our new Solution Architect, you will join our Professional Services team.
Nordcloud Professional Services encompass a wide variety of roles aiming at helping our customers succeed in their cloud journey. It includes areas such as Advisory, architecting, and engineering, as well as application development. They cover all public cloud technologies and domains and public cloud providers. We are passionate about the possibilities that cloud services bring and we use them to deliver quality solutions above and beyond just “getting the job done”.
Your daily work:
- Working as a lead architect for our customers: being the cloud architecture expert. Facilitating customer’s journey and translating business requirements to guide the implementation of technical designs and solutions.
- Working together with the sales team and helping build proposals for our customers.
- Running workshops and advising customers on architectural and strategic decisions.
- Educating customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Working as a bridge between customers’ vision and our tech experts.
- Working closely with our sales, marketing, delivery, and global technology partners.
- Evangelizing about technologies we use.
- Being on top of your game! In this fast-changing space, Nordcloud regularly organizes training, hackathons, and courses.
- As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel within Finland and other locations in Europe is required.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- You are comfortable with at least one of these solution areas:
- In the Cloud Enablement & Strategy area, you will contribute to consulting projects by working together with our Cloud Advisors on customer projects, for example in planning cloud business cases, defining cloud strategies, or delivering operating models. You will also build plans for the transformation of customers’ IT and application portfolios and ramp up agile development capabilities.
- In the Cloud-Native Applications area, you’ll advise and help customers develop next-generation applications that leverage the full potential of public cloud platforms.
- In the Data-Driven Solutions area you’ll advise and help customers develop next-generation data-driven applications that leverage technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, IoT and data platforms while leveraging the full potential of public cloud platforms.
- You are highly technical and analytical and possess significant experience in software development, IT and networking implementation, and/or data engineering
- You have experience with public cloud technology and architecture (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- You are able to work both on application portfolio and individual application level – you are at home discussing both general principles for transformation across application domains as well as technical designs for individual solutions
- You are able to lead both our internal teams and customers on the cloud journey – you are not afraid of challenging the status quo
- You have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and you are experienced in working with senior-level stakeholders both in business and technical areas, at the customer interface, and internally
- Fluent communication skills in English & Finnish
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- We appreciate it if you’re into giving presentations and writing blog texts
- Also, experience in financial and manufacturing industries is seen as an advantage
- Additionally, German and Swedish skills are seen as an advantage
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com