We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Working as a Cloud Solution Architect you will be a key member of the customers’ teams understanding the customers’ IT landscape
- Helping to identify and translate the customers’ business needs into public and hybrid cloud-based solutions
- Your tasks include PoCs, architectural design sessions, implementation projects, IT portfolio transformation plans, deployment guidance as well as workshops
- Helping our project managers and cloud engineers to understand the customers’ needs and you will help our sales team identify sales blockers and create offers
- Contributing to consulting projects by working together with our Cloud Advisors on customer projects, for example in planning cloud business cases, defining cloud strategies, or delivering operating models
- Helping winning key accounts by understanding their needs and translating them into value-added projects
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Expertise in Azure or AWS cloud technology
- Experience understanding and translating business challenges/goals into solution offerings
- Multiple years of experience in Application Design, Architecture and Implementation
- Experience in at least one of these areas: Systems Operations/Systems Management, Networking, IT Security and IT Governance
- Experience supporting Sales teams
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com