Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect for our team in Austria.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Working as a Cloud Solution Architect you will be a key member of the customers’ teams understanding the customers’ IT landscape
- Helping to identify and translate the customers’ business needs into public and hybrid cloud-based solutions
- Your tasks include PoCs, architectural design sessions, implementation projects, IT portfolio transformation plans, deployment guidance as well as workshops
- Furthermore, you will help our project managers and cloud engineers to understand the customers’ needs and you will help our sales team identify sales blockers and create offers
- Contributing to consulting projects by working together with our Cloud Advisors on customer projects, for example in planning cloud business cases, defining cloud strategies, or delivering operating models
- Helping winning key accounts by understanding their needs and translating them into value-added projects
Your key skills:
- Expertise in Azure or AWS cloud technology
- Experience understanding and translating business challenges/goals into solution offerings
- Multiple years of experience in Application Design, Architecture and Implementation
- Experience in at least one of these areas: Systems Operations/Systems Management, Networking, IT Security and IT Governance
- Experience supporting Sales teams
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 28 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud values diversity and is dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all candidates and employees.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.