Cloud Solution Architect
Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
We are an independent cloud-native organization building solutions on all the leading public cloud platforms. Our mission is to help our customers succeed in the public cloud. Currently, we’re looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join our world-class team
Your daily work:
- Working as a Cloud Solution Architect you will be a key member of the customers’ teams understanding the customers’ IT landscape
- Helping to identify and translate the customers’ business needs into public and hybrid cloud-based solutions
- Your tasks include PoCs, architectural design sessions, implementation projects, IT portfolio transformation plans, deployment guidance as well as workshops
- Furthermore, you will help our project managers and cloud engineers to understand the customers’ needs and you will help our sales team identify sales blockers and create offers
- You will also contribute to consulting projects by working together with our Cloud Advisors on customer projects, for example in planning cloud business cases, defining cloud strategies, or delivering operating models
- Helping land key accounts and customers, by understanding their needs and translating this into value delivering projects
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Expertise in MS Azure or AWS or GCP cloud technology
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory for this position
- Experience in understanding and translating business challenges/goals to solution offerings
- Multiple years of experience in Application Design, Architecture, and Implementation
- Experience in at least one of these areas: Systems Operations /Systems Management, Networking, IT Security, and IT Governance
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Experience with supporting sales teams
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries
- We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and if desired, training to become a Multi-Cloud-Expert!!! – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!