Cloud Security Architect
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever. We’re now looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Sweden.
Your daily work and solutions we build:
As a Cloud Security Architect at Nordcloud you’ll find yourself participating in various customer projects, making sure that cloud infrastructure is secure, proper controls are in place, and also participating in developing our models of how we make our customers’ environments secure.
Furthermore, you will become a trusted security advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. All in all, you’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.
What we would like to see:
- Knowledge and experience in cloud security
- Ability to create cloud security solution architectures
- Security or architect level certifications for GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Background in security from at least a few years
- Enthusiasm in developing yourself and enjoying new challenges
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Understanding of Application Security, Identity & Access Management, and Security Configuration Management is considered a plus
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, there might be travel required locally and/or other locations in Europe (subject to covid restrictions).
What you can expect at Nordcloud is a straightforward working team of highly skilled Cloud Architects and Consultants that work with the public cloud and the related features all day in and out. The pace at which we operate is very fast, the collaboration across Europe is intense and the fun to be had both locally and in international team meetings is huge.
Our motivation stems from technology and the persistent need to be constantly better and know more. Education and learning are a visible part of our daily life and growth take place outside the comfort zone. Because of this, we’ve earned the place as the trusted advisors to our customers and community when escorting them on their journey in or to the cloud.
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops.
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits; Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Certificates paid, Wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika and you can also pick more benefits from www.benify.se.
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly breakfast. We usually gathered also on Fridays at the office to have some after-work activities.
If you have an appetite and a deep understanding of cloud security and its various relations, you catch yourself speaking cloud fluently sometimes in your spare time, and you have several years of industry expertise, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote we mean that you must be currently living in the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!